Monday, June 25, 2007

Ask The Ambassador From Afghanistan.....


You Are The Interviewer

Here's the situation. You're a New Media reporter, and you have an invitation to interview an intriguing guest: the ambassador from Afghanistan, Said T. Jawad. What questions would you like to hear answered?

CQ readers can leave those questions in the comments. I'll be interviewing Ambassador Jawad in early July, most likely live on CQ Radio, and I'm interested in what questions you have for both him and me.

UPDATE & BUMP, 6/24: This has now been confirmed. I will interview Ambassador Jawad live on CQ Radio from the Afghanistan Embassy on July 9th, at 2 pm ET. I'll travel to DC on Sunday and stay through Tuesday on other BlogTalkRadio business, but be sure to mark your calendars for that very special broadcast.

In the meantime, keep the questions flowing. I'm going to try to hit the most popular topics on this post.

The Complete Article

No comments: