Sunday, November 21, 2010

THE CONFESSION OF JACK IDEMA COMING TOMORROW




There comes a time in every man's life when he must a long and honest look at his life.


I will reflect this weekend on my many sins this weekend.


On Monday, November 22, 2010, I will make an honest and very public Internet confession to the world and Almighty God.


No doubt many will cry, "Say it ain't so, Jack!"


While others will punch one another in the ribs to shouts of, "I knew it all along!"


Am I a rogue, or am I a hero?


On Monday, I will confess every secret thing.




2 comments:

Macaw said...

It is Monday Evening here in South Africa. I would like to hear what you have to say. No matter what, I will still read your blog.

Ronbo said...

Hello Macaw:

Nice to have a regular reader!

The guy who read my blog everyday in San Antonio, Texas died last summer.