Wednesday, September 17, 2014

THE CAVALRY SAVES WOMAN FROM THE REDS

Berlin before the Wall...late 1950s...They may have been out gunned, but those cops had balls!
Woman makes if over line between East and West Germany - Historical Pics
Well I won't back down, 

No I won't back down 

You could stand me up at the gates of hell 

But I won't back down 

Gonna stand my ground, won't be turned around 

And I'll keep these commies from draggin' me down 

Gonna stand my ground and I won't back down [Chorus:] 

Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out 

Hey I will stand my ground 

And I won't back down 

Well I know what's right, I got just one life 

In a world full of commies that keeps on pushin' me around 

But I'll stand my ground and I won't back down 

Hey baby there ain't no easy way out 

Hey I will stand my ground 

And I won't back down 

No, I won't back down!

No comments: