Wednesday, November 26, 2014

EVEN RUSH LIMBAUGH DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DESTROY THE AMERICAN LEFT...

 
 
RUSH LIMBAUGH DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DESTROY THE LEFT - BUT STONEWALL JACKSON - THE BLUE EYED KILLER OF THE U.S. CIVIL WAR - DID KNOW HOW TO DO THE JOB.
 
STONEWALL: "No, sir. You must kill them all. I do not want the enemy brave; I want him dead."
---------------------------------------------
 
STONEWALL: And I quote: the duty which God requireth of man, is obedience to his revealed will.
 
In this Holy War between Union and Confederacy, the Lord Almighty alone will decide who is right. Duty is ours; the consequences are God’s.
 
BARDO GUIDE: His third right hand brandishes the Confederate battle flag. His third left, the plain black flag.
 
STONEWALL: Flying the black flag informs the enemy that surrender will never be begged nor quarter given. A fight to the last man alive. We must not merely defend ourselves, we must attack! Give me three swift columns stabbing North and I will hold you hostage the richest cities of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York.
 
BARDO GUIDE: One of his officers once let a particularly brave squad of Union cavalry escape.
 
STONEWALL: No, sir. You must kill them all. I do not want the enemy brave; I want him dead.

No comments: