Sunday, February 15, 2015

...So the next day I got a job as a bus driver in Seattle


I was sitting at a red light yesterday on the intersection of First Avenue and Blanchard Street in Seattle, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no on-coming traffic.

A carload of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting anti-American slogans, with a half- burned Old Glory Flag duct-taped to the trunk of their car and a "Remember 9-11" slogan, spray painted on the side, was
stopped next to me.

Suddenly they yelled, "Allah Akhbar!" and took off before the light changed. Out of nowhere a big city bus came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Bloody hell! That could have been me!"

So the next day I got a job as a bus driver!

No comments: