Tuesday, February 10, 2015


I don't believe her story.

It sounds like the Tawana Brawley fake rape charge where the rapist allegedly wrote racist slurs on her body.

I think the real deal is that the woman either stabbed herself, or was knifed in a lesbian affair that went wrong.
TACOMA, Wash. —
A Tacoma woman said she fears for her life after a stranger attacked her in an alley, wrapping her dog’s leash around her neck, writing homophobic slurs on her body, and stabbing her. 
Tacoma police are investigating the incident as a hate crime.    
“I was pretty sure I was going to die,” Chris said. She asked KIRO 7 to use only her first name out of fear for her safety.    
Early Sunday morning, she said her dog Quinn got out of the house and she tried to track him down. She ended up coming across a man on the street and asked if he had seen her dog. 
He asked her to come closer, she repeated herself, and he pointed her down an alley.   
“He ran up behind me and he said something like why don’t I sound like a boy, that I look like a boy,” she said. “And that’s when it started.”        
She said the man shoved her down and wrapped her dog’s leash around her neck.    
“I remember getting really light-headed,” she said. “It was choking me.”
She said he used the leash to drag her, then spit on her and wrote homophobic slurs on her forehead and body with a marker.   
“Some of the writing is still there,” she said. “[I] can’t get it off.”         
Chris was also stabbed several times in the side and thigh as she screamed and kicked.   
She said Quinn’s barking may have finally scared off the suspect when the dog returned. Neighbors called 911. 
“She’s brutally attacked and I would say left for dead at that point,” Tacoma police spokesperson Loretta Cool said. “That’s kind of why it’s so important to catch this man. This could have been anyone walking down the street.”       
Chris said she believes she was targeted for her sexual orientation and appearance and wants to warn others.
She hopes someone will help police find the attacker, whom she describes as possibly Hispanic, in his 20s, with a noticeably chubby face and neck, wearing a Seahawks hat and dark Seahawks hoodie.
“I haven't felt safe in my own skin since,” she said. “I don't know that I ever will again.”
Want to talk about the news of the day? Watch free streaming video on the KIRO 7 mobile app and iPad app, and join us here on Facebook.

No comments: