Wednesday, April 15, 2015

IT'S OFFICIAL: DRUNK LARRY REID BEAT UP HIS BROTHER, SENATOR HARRY REID

Rush Limbaugh talked about this just now on his radio program, so it must be true! It would appear Larry Reid - a well known violent drunk - got into a fight with brother Harry Reid during a family gathering on or about New Years Day 2015. The reports say Dear Brother Larry was in an alcoholic blackout and doesn't remember the Harry beat down.
 
 
 
Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev. (WND) Senate Minority leader changed his story today on his "workout accident" that caused multiple broken bones on...




RUSH: I got an e-mail from John Hinderaker at Power Line, and he said that he had been in contact with somebody in Las Vegas who claimed to know what happened to Harry Reid, and that this man wanted to tell the story to both Hinderaker and me, on the phone.  I was asked if I would join a phone call and listen to the story, and I said, "Sure, but I'm not committing to using any of it. I'm making no commitments about anything."


No comments: