Saturday, May 09, 2015


The author of this poorly researched book simply repeats the AUSA Glazebrook's official Clinton propaganda line in regards to "United States of America v. Ronald Gene Barbour" - I was never contacted by the author and have aggressively attacked this account of the events concerning my alleged assassination attempted against President Clinton in 1994. I am innocent. I was framed by the efforts of Senior Secret Service Agent John F. McKenna, AUSA Glazebrook and the former SS Director Ronald Noble, a long time Clinton lackey and Democrat Party operative. In regards to my mental health - when I was finally given an objective psychological examination by the Veterans Administration in Tampa, Florida after my release from prison in 2003, the doctors could find no evidence of the alleged bipolar disorder, or any other mental defect, although they did discover my above average I.Q. Want more proof of my innocence? Please read the excellent account of my legalized kidnapping for over four years by the U.S. Secret Service.
The pages in question from the book are below.


Penny said...

Do what I am doing. Walk away. The First Amendment only works for those who enforce it-the government. The sad part was I agreed with them way back when. Get a distraction: watch TV, eat or volunteer for others. Enjoy being bipolar. You will never be lonely! xoxoxox

Penny said...

I guess they are still mad about our vacation. Sorry? What they should be doing is looking at all the info I gave them. And after much thought, I will take the comment that was made that I don't look like I have AIDS, as a compliment. JackAss Idema "Be Vewy Vewy Quiet Im Hunting Tewworitsts" is still alive?! Spare me. Maybe he's chilling w/Bin Laden somewhere in some cave doing the nasty.

Ronald Barbour said...

All true what you said Penny - the best way to shut up troublesome critics is to say they are crazy - and this is especially true if the Government is making the false charge of insanity.

In regards to my case: I'm thinking seriously of bringing the author of this slander to court not only for a possible civil verdict in my favor, but also as a venue to re-try "USA v.Barbour."