Saturday, May 09, 2015

THE SEATTLE BLACK BLOC ANARCHISTS ON THE MARCH IN BELLTOWN?

 
My apartment building in Seattle is on the corner of Blanchard Street and First Avenue. I live on the second floor with a good view of the intersection from my window. I happened to be up early this morning, around 4 a.m., and looked out my window to see 12 silent  men in black marching in step west on Blanchard.
 
Could this be the infamous Seattle Black Bloc of anarchists responsible for much destruction in the city over the last two decades? I immediately called 9/11 and was told by the dispatcher they had been demonstrating in front of my apartment building earlier yelling, "Death To The Jews" Death to Israel" and "Jew Boys, we know where you live!"
 
THIS AT 0400 HOURS IN THE MORNING! It would appear the squad of twelve men in black marching U.S. Army infantry style down Blanchard Street that spotted from my window were the same demonstrators the dispatcher told me about during our conservation.
 
No reports anywhere in the Lamestream Media about this event today....

No comments: