1. Avoid concentrations of blacks not all known to you personally.
2. Stay out of heavily black neighborhoods.
3. If planning a trip to a beach or amusement park at some date, find out whether it is likely to be swamped with blacks on that date (neglect of that one got me the closest I have ever gotten to death by gunshot).
4. Do not attend events likely to draw a lot of blacks.
5. If you are at some public event at which the number of blacks suddenly swells, leave as quickly as possible.
6. Do not settle in a district or municipality run by black politicians.
7. Before voting for a black politician, scrutinize his/her character much more carefully than you would a white.
8. Do not act the Good Samaritan to blacks in apparent distress, e.g., on the highway.
9. If accosted by a strange black in the street, smile and say something polite but keep moving.
10. If that fails and you are attacked by cowardly black racist pigs, who in urban areas frequently hunt whites in packs, be prepared to kill them with your concealed firearm, or be killed.READ MORE...