Monday, December 21, 2015

OBAMA IS A COMMUNIST: WHO DIDN'T KNOW BY 2007?

     

RUSH: Dinesh D'Souza.  Name ring a bell?  Dinesh D'Souza is a well-known conservative journalist and a well-known conservative filmmaker now.  Dinesh D'Souza has made two movies about Obama which attempt to explain things about Obama that no one else in the liberal media will say about his background, why he is the way he is, the way he is, what he is doing to the country, motivations, why he's doing it.  All of this time...

I've interviewed Dinesh D'Souza two times for the Limbaugh Letter about his two movies and about one of his books.  I think he's even been on the program a couple times over the recent number of years.  And all of this time I was under the impression that Dinesh D'Souza got Obama.  I was. I had the impression that Dinesh D'Souza knew Obama.  I was under the impression that Dinesh D'Souza knew what we were up against with Obama.  It turned out I was wrong, in a very key way.  Now, I don't want anybody misunderstand.

This is not a criticism of D'Souza.  It's an eye-opener about a lot of people on what I call "our side."  You remember back on January 16th, 2009, a few days before Obama was to be inaugurated, I mentioned on this program the Wall Street Journal had asked me (along with a lot of other people) to write 400 words on my hopes for the administration, the first African-American president, Barack Hussein O. And I told you what I told them, 'cause I wrote back and I said, "I don't need 400 words; all I need is four words: 'I hope he fails.'"


No comments: