Thursday, April 27, 2017

JOIN MILO'S ARMY FOR FREE SPEECH AT BERKELEY

Milo Yiannopoulos
19 hrs

Awful to see my friend Ann Coulter forced to cancel her speech. I don't understand why Young America's Foundation would capitulate so close to victory. Ann can hardly be expected to show up without insurance, security or a venue, so I completely understand why she had to cancel. She is Ann Coulter, after all.

My proposed Free Speech Week will proceed as planned later this year. I WILL BRING AN ARMY IF I HAVE TO. We will ensure that Ann and others can speak and we will publicly, ritually humiliate UC Berkeley for its failure to meet its legal obligations until conservative speakers no longer fear violent mobs just for exercising their First Amendment rights.

Berkeley is going to become the free speech capital of the United States once again. I will make sure of it.




Ms. Coulter, whose speech had earlier been canceled by the university over safety concerns, said, “It’s a sad day for free speech.”

nytimes.com|By Thomas Fuller

No comments: