Monday, June 26, 2017

...AND I'M NOT A RACIST IF I CALL HER A "NIGGER" IN RESPONSE

A black racist professor is fired. ....and believe it or not she says that she isn't a racist after making anti-white racist comments on national television!

In any event, she has the freedom of speech to say what she will about white people, and I have the inalienable right to call her a nigger.

Of course, as the Dear Learned one points out she can't be a racist for anti-white comments, so I can't be a racist for calling her a dirty black whore.

I do have one problem with this affair - she shouldn't have been fired for exercise of her First Amendment right - nor should I be sanctioned for calling her a nigger.




A college professor who recently appeared on Fox News to defend a Black Lives Matter event in which only black people were invited has been fired.

msn.com

No comments: