Friday, February 02, 2018
February 2, 2018
SS Agent R___
Seattle Field Office
Today is the big day! The worst case of treason since Benedict Arnold tried to sell West Point to the British is about to be exposed! Yes, the attempted putsch against the Republic was conducted by traitor FBI agents – but they were likely acting on orders from Barack Obama. The fallout from “Obamagate” will be awesome, but at the very least no one will ever fully trust the FBI again.
This raises the question that if the FBI does the bidding of corrupt and treasonous Leftist political leaders would not the Secret Service, the dread SS, that stands closer to the Chief Executive Officer of the Republic than any other federal law enforcement agency, that has been corrupted for decades by Leftists, might conduct illegal actions on the orders of a Leftist president like Bill Clinton or Barack Obama?
Seldom does a federal court see a case that cries out for redress than the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. BARBOUR (1994), which is little more than a politically motivated witch hunt designed to silence a critic of President Clinton.
Consider the following facts that the majority ignores:
1. The information that Barbour had attempted to assassinate came from a confidential informant not trusted by law enforcement agencies because the information he provided to authorities was not reliable and used to settle personal disputes with others.
2. The agents discovered in the course of their investigation that Harris had produced a recording that was clearly illegal under federal and state statutes and should not have been admitted in court, because it lacked a chain of custody, but was allowed by the District Court based only on the testimony of Harris of its accuracy.
3. President Clinton was briefed by Ronald Noble, the current Director of the Secret Service, on or about February 4, 1994 concerning the arrest of Barbour for an assassination attempt. The repeated attempts made by Barbour to secure the minutes of his meeting between Clinton and Noble from the White House have been denied the citing National Security.
4. Barbour was denied his right to WRIT OF HABEAS CORPUS for a period of two weeks --February 3, 1994 to February 17, 1994-- despite several attempts by Barbour to secure the attention of the federal judicary. It should be noted that the District Court later totally ignored a motion made by Barbour's attorney to have his client released from custody and all charges dismissed for this extremely serious violation of the U.S. Constitution.
5. The District Court ignored possible perjury on the part of Secret Service agents who first interviewed Barbour at the VA Clinic in Orlando. Barbour has testified that he was not read his Miranda right to remain silent, and this testimony is supported by the Director of the VA Clinic in Orlando who overheard the conversation from another room. The agents also failed to record Barbour's alleged permission to answer questions or to obtain his signature on a waiver; yet both agents testified that they had these items available in their government vehicle.
The decision of the District Court could have been reversed by the majority Circuit Court of Appeals on any of these grounds, which are gross violations by the government of a citizen's rights under the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th and 14th Amendments, violation of Writ of Habeas Corpus, and indications of a conspiracy to convict an innocent man that reaches into the highest office in the land.
In the words of Montesquieu, "There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of law and in the name of justice."