The next act of the Trump saga will be to move the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem. Thus America throws down the gauntlet to the Muslims and declares an attack on Israel is tantamount to an attack on the American Homeland. The Die Is Cast. The Rubicon is crossed.
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
5 years ago we launched a simple project. We collected internet links to selected news articles, sorted them into categories and made them available to the public on our website. We had no idea where this project would take us. Our journey was shocking, unimaginable, a nightmare.
Via our research, we learned:
We initially supposed that shining a light on this situation would solve it, but no more. We have learned, by studying history, the only way to stop this fascist insanity is to stage a multi-million-person, peaceful, sustained siege on Washington D.C., like the one-day protest we attended below. There are more of us than them, and they will back down if enough people organize and peacefully, legally resist. They know this and so they fear us.
However, with one party control of government and media, we no longer see this option happening in the near term unless a unifying event occurs or uncorrupted leaders emerge with the ability to reach and organize masses. As evidence of this assumption, even the most flagrant, obvious lies and crimes, such as the IRS scandalsand Benghazi are effectively ignored by both parties, law enforcement, courts and media, and left unpunished.
There is enough evidence already captured on our website site to cause any reasonable person to see a sustained, deliberate pattern of organized crime on a massive scale and to demand an unbiased, independent investigation, trial and conviction of every treasonous member of Congress and Government involved. Therefore, we are ceasing in our daily reporting and placing our energies on new initiatives. Commercial-free, adware-free, money-influence-free, and political-correctness-free daily news reporting comes to an end, but our website remains to inform our fellow citizens of the Government’s lawless tyranny that occurred from September 2009 to September 2014.
Now it’s time for us to take a new path. We faithfully served our 5-year tour of duty as a reporter in America’s 100-year-old war against Communism without any form of compensation or personal recognition.
Who of you will pick up the flag next? Who will document and help stop our Government’s treason and crimes so we can prosecute the traitors? Who will show us how to restore what they have destroyed when this illegal form of Government is ultimately overthrown in the 2nd American Revolution?Let’s roll.
WHO IS JOHN GALT?
I am. You are.
Like Yuri said: 'It's not James Bond... It's all right out there in the open."
Wake Up, America! Commies are Running Our Country and It's Time to Get Rid of Them Now!
Page Last Updated:
Thursday, September 14, 2017
Trump takes another step towards dictatorship:
The Left cheers this signature of approval to their first step towards repeal of the First Amendment right to freedom of speech, press and religion – but if you’re an ambitious president with adult sons producing what could be a dynasty of latter day Caesars -who wants to be CEO of the country – meaning dictator of the nation – freedom of speech is not what you want for the vast majority.
Yes, the Leftist Oligarchy is mighty pleased with themselves this morning, but like an old Baptist minister told me when I was a lad in Sunday school, “Son, be careful what you pray for – your prayer may be answered – and you may not like the gift you receive from The Lord.”
In this case “Hate Speech” will be determined by the President.
The buck ends at his desk, right?
….and Congress did ask for his signature….approval…Therefore, the president gets to define what “Hate Speech” is or isn’t.
Meanwhile, the ghost of Julius Caesar smiles…
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
What happens next? Well, in my view the next most logical step for the globalists would be to initiate an attack of some kind on a civilian or government target and ensure that leftists are involved or blamed. With the fanaticism of the left today almost on par with the fanaticism of Islamic fundamentalists, I imagine it will not be very hard to find some useful idiots to carry out such an action.
Alt-Market.com - supporting local economies, barter networks, farmers initiatives, and alternative currencies backed by tangible commodities.
The election of Trump shows that the Permanent Government is just not all that strong internally. Libya and Syria show it is just not all that strong externally. And it reacts to these demonstrations of weakness by uncontrollably sliding into positions more extreme and aggressive. The wind has been blowing this way for some time, and continues to blow this way.
When the Russians were dealing with President Gay Caffè Latte, they complained the US was “not agreement capable”. They would make an agreement with one branch of the US government, and few hours later another branch of the US government would sabotage the agreement by blowing stuff up.
The central truth of our time is the American Republic is dead - and waiting in the wings is an extreme Leftist Democrat Oligarchy, or the Man of The People, Donald Trump, a latter day Julius Caesar who can save America, but not the constitutional republic, because to do so he must become a dictator like Julius Caesar, who saved Rome, but not the Roman Republic.
Trump’s supporters can’t believe their man’s primary motivation is acquiring power. Trump’s enemies, other than Senator Feinstein, can’t believe how good he is at it. Neither side will recognize the real danger until it’s too late. Legions of worrywarts fret that an erratic, captured Trump will go off half-cocked and press a nuclear button or do something else almost as stupidly devastating. What should worry them are the precise calculations and bloodless strategies of the most ruthlessly Machiavellian president since Franklin D. Roosevelt as he further consolidates and extends his power. Given present jurisprudence, nothing in the Constitution stands in his way.
If you strike the king but do not kill him, by definition your position is weak. There has never have been a deeper deep state than the Soviet Union’s. It controlled everything: the military, intel…
Monday, September 11, 2017
When you side with a man, you side with him,’ okay? The good and the bad. You can criticize him behind, but when you side with him, you have to side with him. And that’s what Billy Bush weekend showed me.
On Sunday, September 10, Breitbart News executive chairman and former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon appeared on CBS News’ 60 Minutes for his first television interview. The following are 25 key quotes, both from the main interview and “overtime.”
1. “The Republican establishment is trying to nullify the 2016 election. That’s a brutal fact we have to face.”
2. “Mitch McConnell when we first met him … he basically says, ‘ don’t want to hear any more of this “drain the swamp” talk.’”
3. “In the 48 hours after we won, there’s a fundamental decision that was made. You might call it the original sin of the administration. We embraced the establishment. … Because you had to staff a government.”
4. “The plan was to do Obamacare because, remember, Paul Ryan and these guys come in and said, ‘We’ve done this for seven years. We’ve voted on this 50 times.’ … There is wide discrepancy in the Republican Party, as we know today, now that we’re in it. But I will tell you, leadership didn’t know it at the time. They didn’t know it till the very end.”
5. “I’m worried about losing the House now because of this– of– because of DACA … it will be a civil war inside the Republican party that will be every bit as vitriolic as 2013.”
6. “You couldn’t be more dead wrong [about immigration]. America was built on her citizens.”
7. “What built America’s called the American system, from Hamilton to Polk to Henry Clay to Lincoln to the Roosevelts. A system of protection of our manufacturing, financial system that lends to manufacturers, okay, and the control of our borders.”
8. “The bishops have been terrible about this. … They have an economic interest in unlimited immigration, unlimited illegal immigration.”
9. “I’m a street fighter. And by the way, I think that’s why Donald Trump and I get along so well. Donald Trump’s a fighter. Great counter puncher.”
10. “When he’s talking about the Neo-Nazis and Neo-Confederates and the Klan, who, by the way, are absolutely awful– there’s no room in American politics for that. There’s no room in American society for that.”
11. “When you side with a man, you side with him … If you’re going to break with him, resign.”
12. “I don’t need to be lectured–by a bunch of– by a bunch of limousine liberals, okay, from the Upper East Side of New York and from the Hamptons, okay, about any of this. My lived experience is that.”
13. “There’s nothing to the Russia investigation. It’s a waste of time. … I think it’s far from conclusive that the Russians had any impact on this election.”
14. “The elites in this country have got us in a situation, we’re at not economic war with China, China is at economic war with us.”
15. “The geniuses in the Bush administration … I hold these people in contempt, total and complete contempt. … By the way, the Obama crowd, almost the same. Clinton crowd, almost the same. It’s three administrations.”
16. “I was the last guy to speak [about the Access Hollywood video], and I said, ‘It’s 100%. You have 100% probability of winning. … They don’t care.’”
17. “‘When you side with a man, you side with him,’ okay? The good and the bad. You can criticize him behind, but when you side with him, you have to side with him.” And that’s what Billy Bush weekend showed me.”
18. “I don’t need the affirmation of the mainstream media. I don’t care what they say. They can call me an anti-Semite. They can call me racist. They call me nativist. You can call me anything you want. Okay? As long as we’re driving this agenda for the working men and women of this country, I’m happy.”
19. “I cannot take the fight to who we have to take the fight to when I’m an advisor to the president as a federal government employee.”
20. “I think there has been a divide in this administration from the beginning. It’s quite obvious. There’s one group of people that on the campaign, that said, ‘All you have to do is do what you said you were going to do in these major areas. Let’s punch out one thing after the other. You’re going to keep your coalition together, and we’re going to add to it over time as you’re successful.’ There’s another group that has said, ‘Let’s compromise, and let’s try to reach out to Democrats, and let’s try to work on things that we can do together.’”
21. “I think if there’s one criticism or one observation is that the President in coming here, right, has still thought– at least in the beginning of his administration– that it’s about personalities, and, ‘If I can change this personality,’ or, ‘If I can get this guy on my side, I can do that.’ And it’s not what the institutional logic is.”
22. “I think what he does on Twitter is extraordinary. He disintermediates the media. He goes above their head and talks directly to the American people.”
23. “Here’s the problem of the Democratic Party. Problem with Democratic Party? There’s no Breitbart. The problem in the Democratic Party? They haven’t had a civil war. … Bernie Sanders had every opportunity. He knew about the Clinton corruption. He knew about how the Wall Street crowd has a lock on the Democratic Party. And he did not have the guts to take on Hillary Clinton in that primary.”
24. “I think he’s [at] 36% or 38% because he hasn’t — we haven’t gotten the wall built. We haven’t done — if you just go through and just do the Trump program that he laid out and just punch those things out, you’re going to be fine. … we’re going to win in ’18 and we’ll pick [up] or six or seven Senate seats. I think we’ll pick up a couple of seats in the House. And he’ll win in a huge landslide in ’20.”
25. “My suggestion and my recommendation is to solve the problem in Korea you need to solve that problem with China. … I think we have– tremendous leverage in capital markets. I think we have tremendous leverage with Chinese banks. I think we have tremendous leverage with the Chinese financial institutions.”
Joel B. Pollak is Senior Editor-at-Large at Breitbart News. He was named one of the “most influential” people in news media in 2016. He is the co-author of How Trump Won: The Inside Story of a Revolution, is available from Regnery. Follow him on Twitter at @joelpollak.
P.S. DO YOU WANT MORE ARTICLES
LIKE THIS ONE DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX?SIGN UP FOR THE DAILY BREITBART NEWSLETTER.
LIKE THIS ONE DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX?SIGN UP FOR THE DAILY BREITBART NEWSLETTER.
SIGN UP FOR THE OFFICIAL
BREITBART EMAIL NEWSLETTER
BREITBART EMAIL NEWSLETTER
GET TODAY'S TOP NEWS DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
I don't want to get today's top news.