November 10, 2019
Mary Fanning and Alan Jones | November 10, 2019
- “THE HAMMER is the key to the coup” U.S. Navy Admiral James A. “Ace” Lyons (Ret.) proclaimed to U.S. Air Force Lieutenant General Thomas McInerney (Ret.). Admiral Lyons, who led the largest military command in the world as Commander of the U.S. Navy Pacific Fleet, spoke those words to General McInerney one final time as General McInerney sat beside Admiral Lyon’s deathbed.
- Dennis Montgomery designed and built THE HAMMER foreign surveillance supercomputer to keep America safe after 9/11. Montgomery is a software designer and computer expert who worked as a government contractor for the CIA, FBI, NSA, and Defense Department.
- According to military sources, THE HAMMER was a powerful foreign surveillance tool intended to monitor terrorists and other foreign adversaries.
- On February 3, 2009, at the beginning of President Obama’s first term, John Brennan and James Clapper illegally commandeered the foreign surveillance tool known as THE HAMMER and transformed it into a domestic surveillance system that went operational at a secret government facility at Fort Washington, Maryland.
- Montgomery became a whistleblower to expose Brennan and Clapper’s illegal use of THE HAMMER for domestic surveillance.
- Brennan and Clapper illegally spied on Americans, including President Obama’s political enemies, using that domestic surveillance data for “blackmail” and “leverage,” as disclosed in “The Whistleblower Tapes” and by Montgomery.
- Robert Mueller’s FBI supplied the computers for THE HAMMER, according to The Whistleblower Tapes and according to Montgomery.
- Brennan and Clapper used THE HAMMER to spy on Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, 159 Article III judges, FISA Court Presiding Judge Reggie Walton, members of Congress, Wall Street executives, Rudy Giuliani, Lt. General Michael Flynn, Donald Trump, Trump Tower, multiple Trump businesses, and members of the Trump family, according to Montgomery. Montgomery asserted that Brennan spied on Donald Trump because the CIA feared Trump. According to The Whistleblower Tapes, Brennan and Clapper wiretapped Donald Trump “a zillion times.”
- In an interview with his attorney Montgomery said, “There has been a wiretap on Trump for years.
- August 2015, FBI Director Comey took possession of 47 hard drives of illegal surveillance from Dennis Montgomery under two limited immunity agreements. According to Montgomery, the 47 hard drives proved Brennan and Clapper had Donald Trump under illegal surveillance.
- December 2015, after the FBI verified the 47 hard drives, Montgomery received greater immunity. Montgomery provided testimony inside a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) at the FBI Washington DC Field Office while under oath and being videotaped, for three and one half hours, before Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis and FBI Special Agents Walter Giardina and William Barnett.
- March 4, 2017, President Trump on Twitter accused President Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower.
- March 7, 2017, WikiLeaks dumped CIA Vault 7 that confirmed the existence of THE HAMMER (HAMR).